Monday, July 1, 2019

Football - Analysed!

The first and most important thing about me you'd have already figured out is, my love for football!

I'm fortunate enough to make a career out of my passion. Not many people get that opportunity and I'm really grateful for it!








Started my career as a 'Professional Football Performance Analyst' in the 2018-19 season with Estoril Praia SAD in Portugal. 37 games, 55 goals, some amazing wins, few heartbreaking losses and one wonderful season later, I can assure you how important analysis in professional football is.


I'll be using my background in analysis to share my thoughts, ideas, insights, skills and viewpoints on interesting matches for you all to see the beautiful game from a critical and in-depth perspective.


Do show your love and support by liking, sharing & following the page. Also, looking forward to suggestions, ideas, possibilities & alternate views.


Football - Analysed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment